What is Green Tea? Green tea is a type of tea that is solely made from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. It is used as a beverage which have many health benefits as compared to other types of tea. Black & Oolong are the other forms of tea, which are also made from Camellia Sinensis. [...]
People Are Reading
- Can Vitamin A Caps Be Used for Wrinkles?
- A Heart Healthy Diet & Skim Milk
- Does Gluten Make You Fat?
- The Best Exercise & Diet for Good Health
- Risks of Long-Term Low Calorie Intake
- What Are the Healthiest Nuts?
- How to Burn Off Fat Quickly
- Site That Rates Weight-Loss Programs
- What Is the Most Healthful Way to Cook?
- Why Are Cats Attracted to Catnip?