Green Tea Side Effects
Unknown to most people who take green tea to treat their health problems, there are actually green tea side effects. In as much as taking this beverage has numerous advantages, like every other thing, too much of it may present certain undesirable results.
Green tea is generally good for the body, particularly as it helps to cut out excessive body fat. Yet, when shopping, one must be careful to choose a genuine product that contains quality ingredients.
If a low grade product is purchased, the possibility of losing one’s hard earned money without achieving any meaningful purpose become even greater. Therefore, adequate research will go a long way in helping one to find a suitable brand.
5 tips to help you avoid the common green tea side effects
- Drink it fresh if you can. Leaving your tea sitting on the table all through the night will only give microorganisms an opportunity act on it, forming a film that will reduce its nutritional value.
- No need to over work. Spending too much time making your tea will not make it taste any better; rather what you get is an acidic taste that could even damage your digestive system. Any individual on medications should seek advice from his doctor before taking this tea or stay away completely.
- Alcohol and green tea is a no-no! Combining alcohol intake with green tea can cause kidney impairment. It may even interfere with one’s sexual performance.
- Green Tea contains caffeine. A person with sleeping difficulties should stay off this tea. The same goes for pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers; this is because the caffeine can be passed directly to the baby causing developmental problems. This on its own is one of the most severe green tea side effects.
- Endeavor to find the best green tea product with authentic qualities before making an investment. Carry out a small survey, read about verification studies or what other consumers say before making up your mind about a product.
If you stick to these guidelines, you won’t be falling for any of the common green tea side effects any time soon-and you can be sure to get incredible results!